*CAB audited circulation figures (March 2020).
Perth Voice (circulation 16,429) is distributed each Saturday to:
The Perth Voice reports on and captures the vitality and spirit of Perth and its people.
Coolbinia, East Perth, Highgate, Inglewood, Leederville, Maylands (part), Menora, Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley, North Perth, Northbridge, Perth (not CBD) and West Perth.
- Innovative urban design and land use is providing opportunities for home buyers and developers to be a part of this vibrant, cosmopolitan community.
- Singles and couples with no children (DINKS or long-term older residents of ethnic origin) feature strongly in the area profile.
- 42% of people living in the Perth Voice area were born overseas: most notably from Asia, Italy and the United Kingdom.
- The area’s older more established suburbs house families, empty nesters and older singles.
- Northbridge, characterized by restaurants/cafes, nightlife and ethnic food shopping is currently undergoing significant urban renewal.
- Likewise, the redevelopment of East Perth is breathing new life into the inner-city, providing a lifestyle and business hub centred around residential, commercial, retail and recreation areas.
- Easy access to restaurants, night-life, business and retail precincts is attracting affluent singles and couples in increasing numbers.
- Suburbs within a 5km radius of the city have a high percentage of medium-high density housing, DINKS, privately-owned rented dwellings, professionals, managers, people with university qualifications and CBD workers.
- Business leaders
- Cafe society
- Community leaders
- Theatre goers
- Restaurant patrons
- Cinema goers
- Pub and club patrons
- Arts community