| Total Readership
*CAB Audited Circulation figures (March 2020). **Roy Morgan readership survey (March 2020).
The Post (circulation 51,051) is distributed each Saturday to Perth’s top-shelf river and beach-side suburbs and up-market redevelopment areas:
POST territory…Cottesloe Beach in winter.
City Beach, Claremont, Cottesloe, Crawley, Daglish, Dalkeith, Floreat, Jolimont, Mosman Park, Mount Claremont, Nedlands, North Fremantle, Peppermint Grove, Shenton Park, Subiaco, Swanbourne, Wembley, West Leederville and West Perth.
The area has Perth’s highest concentrations of:
- High income earners, people with above average levels of discretionary spending, professionals, managers, administrators and people with university qualifications.
- Suburbs surrounding the University of WA house a high proportion of university students and people born in SE Asia.
- The Subiaco redevelopment project epitomizes the contemporary, urban lifestyle with its mix of residential, commercial, entertainment and recreational facilities. The area is attracting affluent empty-nesters and young professionals in increasing numbers.
- There is a very high proportion of outright home owners
- Separate houses account for two thirds of the dwellings but there is also a growing proportion of luxury apartments attracting affluent empty-nesters and young professionals.